AboutI'm a programmer in Brooklyn. I primarily work in Ruby, Rails, and Android, but I'm interested in many technologies especially musically sentient robots. Outside of my job, I enjoy piano, running, and lifelong learning.
I've made many applications over the years and I'm always ready to do my part to keep the Internet weird.
- sípo huevón: share Chilean slang
- 1000 Spanish Words: learn Spanish vocabulary
- Compound Time: social network for vocalists and instrumentalists
- Whoguess: mystery friend identification game
- WOZZECK: atonal music generator
- Magic Piano: error reduction hardware for pianists
- Chicken Hell: improvisation guidelines for avant-garde music ensembles
- Forever Fluffy: pet memorials for the dearly departed
- Live Caucus: simple online voting